Tuesday 8 December 2020

Edible Cookie Dough Recipe


Cookie dough is a delicious sweet dish with some choco chips. While baking cookies we often feel like eating its dough without baking, but now it is possible by preparing edible cookie dough. Making cookie dough is extremely easy because it does not require any baking skills. If you don’t enjoy cooking then you might have a question that, Where Can I Buy Edible Cookie Dough? This question answer is that you can buy cookie dough at a nearby market place, or any other good bakery near you. You can also order it online.

The most delicious flavor of cookie that you will never regret eating is chocolate chip cookie dough. For preparing chocolate chip cookie dough, ingredients are compiled below:

• Brown sugar
• All-purpose flour
• Salt
• Regular chocolate chip
• Vanilla extract
• Milk
• Unsalted butter
• Cocoa powder

Let’s get into the process

• Take around 3 cups of all-purpose flour into a plain container covered with a baking sheet. Up to 160 degrees of temperature, heat the flour. After the flour is completely cool, transfer it to an airtight container.

• Take another container and add butter, brown sugar, and a pinch of salt. Now with the help of an electric hand mixer, mix the ingredients until it gets fluffy.

• Now slowly start pouring milk with one hand and from another hand continue using an electric mixer.

• Add vanilla extract into the bowl. And mix it well.

• After it is converted into creamy consistency then add preheated flour to the container, again mix it well.

• Your edible dough is almost ready, finish the process by adding chocolate chips and cocoa powder.


Your edible cookie dough is ready to eat now!

Sometimes people have confusion about eating the dough, but to be honest it is completely safe. Because the all-purpose flour is preheated, you will not feel any rawness inside your mouth. The dough is as tasty as eating a cookie. If you do not own the electric hand mixer then you can use a big wooden spoon, the dough will not be fluffy enough but it will taste amazing.

Also, do not try to bake edible cookie dough because the dough does not consist of any baking soda and egg. If you will try to bake the dough it will completely flat and it will not look like a cookie.



Read Our Next Blog

Buy Cookie Dough Online

Stuffed Cookies Delivery

World Best Online Cookies Store

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete